Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Reflection

In R.E we have been reading and unpacking bible passages and talking about the sacrament of healing. I found this a little bit hard but I enjoyed it. I think that I was successful with this.

Jesus Restores A Demon-Possessed Man


Jesus and his disciples were sailing to Gerasnes to teach the people there about God. When Jesus got off the boat he was met by a man who was possessed by demons. The man had not been wearing clothes or living in a house, he lived in a tomb. When he saw Jesus he said " What do you want with me Jesus son of the most high god? I bet you don't torture me!" Jesus told the demon spirit to leave the man and go to the pigs on the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.